Using the WildCard
Opening and Closing the Blade:
1. To unlock, press your thumb on the unlock button. While holding the button down, use your other hand to slide the blade away from the blade protectors. You should use the finger notch to slide the blade; never place your fingers directly on the blade.
2. Contine rotating the blade until it reaches its locked position.
3. To unlock the blade again, use your thumb to press the unlock button. Use your other hand to slide the blade back into the closed position.
4. Make sure to slide the blade all the way under the guards into the locked position.
Removing the Blade:
1. To unlock, press your right thumb on the unlock button. While holding the button down, use your left hand to slide the blade away from the blade protectors. You should slide the blade just far enough for the left edge to rest over the wolf head cutout.
2. Use your left hand to pinch the blade: rest your thumb in the finger notch and put your pointer finger through the wolf head cutout to grab the back of the blade.
3. Pull the blade up while sliding it toward the blade guard until the blade rests on top of the guard.
4. Use your right thumb to push the unlock button. Meanwhile, use your left hand to continue carefully sliding the blade to the right, off of the guard, until it pops off. Be extremely careful when performing this step to not catch your right thumb on the serrated edge of the blade.
Putting the Blade Back On:
1. Start with the unsharpened side of the blade on top of and slightly past the blade protectors. Align the blade and handle tabs of the hinges.
2. Pinch the blade and handle together while rotating the blade until it clicks into place and rests on the blade guard.
3. Press the unlock button and continue rotating the blade to the left until it is past the blade protectors.
4. Guide the blade beneath the blade guards until it locks into place.